An innovative partnership project between Forensic Analytics and Blue Lights Digital.
Communications data, including complex mobile phone billing records, has an increasingly important role in investigations of all kinds – criminal, civil and corporate – but can be difficult to analyse and interpret without specialist software and training.
Decypher – a secure, cloud-based platform that decodes, maps and analyses communications data. This powerful tool turns complex data into standardised, evidentially robust outputs and gives you immediate results from any location (even in court).
Who is it for?
Anyone who needs instant, on-demand communications data cleansing, analysis and reporting without any hardware, software or training. Decypher offers pay-as-you-go access to our industry-leading software via a browser.
How it works
- ~ Obtain the raw data from the Communications Service Provider in your investigation
- ~ Upload the file to Decypher via your web browser
- ~ Let Decypher cleanse, process and analyse your data in seconds
- ~ Download your standardised Excel evidential call schedules and analytical PDF report
Security and system benefits
- ~ Securely hosted at UK Government assured Official-Sensitive level
- ~ GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) compliant
- ~ All data deleted once processing and analysis complete
- ~ No training required. Choose from pay-as-you-go or discounted bulk subscription.
Start using Decypher today
Ready to go? Head over to https://bluelightsdecypher.com, click to accept the terms, pay by credit card or voucher and upload your files.
If you’d like to see what Decypher can do for you, contact us for more information and a free, no obligation demonstration ~ 0800 158 3830
Product Comparison Table
|Law Enforcement Agency|
|Individual Telecoms Analysts|
|SPoCs, central comms data units|
|Front-line response teams|
|Regional/National intelligence hubs|
|Private Sector Organisations|
|Cell Site Experts|
|Law firms, solicitors, barristers, advocates, attorneys|
|Fraud prevention, fraud management teams|
|Corporate compliance, internal investigations, risk management teams|