For a third successive year, we were proud to support the IDII Awards, hosted by Blue Lights Digital and delivered annually with the NPCC (National Police Chiefs Council) and the Digital Intelligence and Investigation Programme.
The awards celebrate excellence, innovation and progress across law enforcement, in addition to notable achievements in the fields of digital investigation and cyber capability.
Our congratulations to this year’s winners:
– Exceptional work in the prevention of cyber crime: Richard Heysmond, East Midlands Special Operations Unit
– Exceptional development or use of communications data: Jude Combeer, West Midlands Regional Organised Crime Unit
– Exceptional development of use of Internet intelligence and investigations: Dark Web Intelligence Unit, National Crime Agency
– Exceptional development or use of advanced digital forensic techniques: Jay Lucas, Leicestershire Police
– Innovation in digital investigation and intelligence: Digital Insights Lab, West Midlands Police
– International collaboration in a complex investigation: Marc Horsfall, National Crime Agency
– Excellence in leadership of a digital investigation unit: Neil Greenough, Lancashire Constabulary
– Digital investigation and intelligence team of the year: Digital Investigation Unit, Her Majesty’s Prison and Probation Service
– Digital investigator of the year: Tom Holland, West Yorkshire Police
– Fellowship award for extraordinary contribution to digital investigation and intelligence: Neil Cunningham, Police Service of Northern Ireland
See the highly commended runners-up here.