We’re pleased to announce that CSAS Desktop v2.3.1 is now available. This is a significant release and includes over 50 updates and additions to the software. Highlights include:
- – The facility to add comments to call rows in Data Browser & Case Outputs templates
– Parsing updates for new formats and new features
– Stability and feature updates for Mapping
– Unified duplicate event handling across Data Browser, Analytics and Mapping
– Improvements to the Internet Floating Licence service
The updated version is available from the Forensic Analytics support portal at http://csas.support – once logged in to the support site, click on the CSAS Desktop icon and then ‘Downloads & Updates’ and you’ll find the CSAS Desktop v2.3.1 installer (CSAS_Desktop_v2_3_1_17.msi) in the Software Downloads section.
Please note that in some organisations the update of CSAS is managed by the IT department and not by individual users, please check with us or your support team if you are unsure of the update method employed by your organisation or have any queries.
CSAS Support: 0800 158 3830 | email@example.com