In response to high demand for CSAS Advanced User Training, we’ve scheduled another three courses for spring 2019. Early booking is advised for these sell-out sessions.
CSAS Advanced User Training [FA005]
- FA Head Office (Letchworth, Hertfordshire)
- 21-23 January 2019, 25-27 March 2019, 27-29 May 2019
- This three-day course provides a detailed technical presentation of all aspects of CSAS, giving you the knowledge and skills to
- – operate all modules of the software
- – administer networks of CSAS users
- – provide training and support to colleagues
- The course is scenario-based and all activities will be presented in the context of a fictional but realistic investigation.
We offer a wide range of cell site-related training, that can be delivered as closed or open courses at a venue to suit you.
Book now: 0800 158 3830 / email@example.com