Forensic Analytics is introducing new working practices in line with guidance from the UK government and NHS covering the COVID-19 outbreak to safeguard our employees, customers, and the wider community.
These are exceptional circumstances, but we aim to operate as close to business as normal in support of our customers, by introducing the measures detailed below.
- We will be using video / audio conferencing facilities for meetings wherever possible
- All staff are now working remotely from home and are fully functional through secure, cloud-based access to client files
- We are prohibiting non-essential travel for staff
- We have reminded staff about the need for social distancing even within a home working environment
- Employees have received detailed information and advice on personal safety and what to do if they show any symptoms of COVID-19
We will continue operate as normally as possible, but please be assured that we are committed to safeguarding the health and welfare of our people, our customers and the wider community and will continue to monitor government and NHS advice in order to implement any additional measures deemed necessary.
Thank you for your understanding.