We are looking for a C# Winforms Developer to join the team developing the next generation of our industry-leading digital forensics applications. The role is to design and develop testable, efficient code using industry best practices. As part of the role you will also review, test and support the newly developed software.
If you have experience in developing software applications using Winforms then we would like to meet you.
Established in 2013, Forensic Analytics has been providing world leading software, training and consultancy for fast, accurate and cost-effective cell site analysis.
Our primary business is the development of software that automates the most time-consuming aspects of cell site analysis. Our core products, CSAS and CDAN provide a range of fast, accurate features designed to process query, present and output mobile phone call records and other forms of communication data.
Forensic Analytics is based in Letchworth, Hertfordshire. For the right candidate, this role can either office or home based. Flexible working is also an option.
- 5 years desktop application development experience
- Strong C# Winforms object-oriented programming skills
- Solid SQL experience with databases such as MS SQL, SQLite
- High standard of written and spoken English
- Motivated, self-reliant individual
- Attention to detail
- Experience of using DevExpress controls
- Previously experience of working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Familiarity with development workflow systems such as Azure DevOps, Jira, etc
- Good Microsoft Office skills, particularly with Microsoft Excel
- Previous experience of working with comms metadata or other forms of digital forensics evidence would be beneficial
- Security clearance to at least NPPV+SC level
- Basic pay – £35k to £45k depending upon experience
- Workplace pension (or contribution to a personal pension) – min 3% company + 3% personal contribution
- 20 days annual leave + bank and company holidays. 1 day added per year to a maximum of 25 days.
- Home working package includes home office – screen (x2), docking station, laptop, chair, desk, phone, broadband.
- Training and skills development