We are looking for a Web Developer (C#, MVC, .NET) to join the team developing the next generation of our industry-leading digital forensics applications. The role is to design and develop testable, efficient code using industry best practices. As part of the role you will also review, test and support the newly developed software.
Established in 2013, Forensic Analytics has been providing world leading software, training and consultancy for fast, accurate and cost-effective cell site analysis.
Our primary business is the development of software that automates the most time-consuming aspects of cell site analysis. Our core products, CSAS and CDAN provide a range of fast, accurate features designed to process query, present and output mobile phone call records and other forms of communication data.
Forensic Analytics is based in Letchworth, Hertfordshire. For the right candidate, this role can either office or home based. Flexible working is also an option.
- 2 years commercial application development experience
- Web application development using C# MVC
- Strong C# WinForms object-oriented programming skills
- Solid SQL experience with databases such as MS SQL, SQLite
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Motivated, self-reliant individual
- Attention to detail
- Familiarity with DevExpress controls
- Previously worked in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Experience of using a development workflow system such as Azure DevOps
- Good Microsoft Office skills, particularly with Microsoft Excel
- Previous experience of working with comms metadata or other forms of digital forensics evidence would be beneficial
- Security clearance to at least NPPV+SC level
- Base salary – £35k to £45k dependant on experience
- Workplace pension (or contribution to personal pension) – min 3% company + 3% personal contribution.
- 20 days annual leave + bank and company holidays. 1 day holiday added per year, rising to a maximum 25 days.
- Home working package includes home office – screen (x2), docking station, laptop, chair, desk, phone, broadband.
- Training and skills development